Confetti Dip-Kit Instructions
1. PREPARE YOUR NATURAL NAILS BY LIGHTLY FILING AND SHAPING THEM WITH A NAIL FILE. THEN DUST. MAKE SURE YOU FILE/BUFF THE WHOLE NAIL TO DRY IT OUT SLIGHTLY. THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DIP NAILS LAST LONGER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE, YOU MAY ALSO APPLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF RUBBING ALCOHOL TO THE NAIL.
2. APPLY THE BASE COAT TO YOUR NAIL. (We recommend doing one nail at a time before moving to the next).
3. DIP YOUR NAIL INTO THE DIP POWDER COLOR OF YOUR CHOOSING AND PULL OUT. LET DRY, THEN DUST. REPEAT 1-2 TIMES MAXIMUM. If you dip your nail too many times it will be difficult to shape and file.
4. APPLY THE BASE COAT AGAIN AND CAREFULLY APPLY THE CONFETTI ONTO THE WET BASE COAT OR SPRINKLE ON TOP. (Try to avoid touching the wet base coat with your fingers).
5. AFTER APPLYING THE BASE COAT AND CONFETTI, DIP YOUR NAIL ALL THE WAY INTO THE CLEAR DIP POWDER TO COVER AND SEAL THE CONFETTI.
6. LET DRY AND DUST AGAIN.
7. REPEAT AGAIN WITH THE BASE COAT AND CLEAR POWDER. DUST AGAIN ONCE DRY.
8. BRUSH A SMALL AMOUNT OF ACTIVATOR ONTO THE NAIL. THIS WILL HARDEN AND SEAL YOUR NAILS.
9. ONCE ACTIVATOR IS DRY, FILE AND SHAPE THE NAIL TO YOUR DESIRED SHAPE AND THICKNESS. (Only apply a light pressure with your file and be cautious not to scratch your skin or cuticles.
10. APPLY THE ACTIVATOR AGAIN AND LET DRY. (If you skip this step, your top coat will NOT dry).
11. FOLLOW WITH ONE LAYER OF TOP COAT. LET DRY.
How to video: